True to our core value of “Stay Curious,” we’re excited to announce that all SQLWatchmen team members will undertake over 158 hours of technical training from the SQLskills Blackbelt curriculum, SQLskills most demanding training and certification program.
On top of this, we will be holding our “BlackBelt Book Club” events every two weeks. During these events SQLWatchmen team members will discuss what we’ve learned, how we can apply new skills to meet current customer needs, and how we can modify our current toolkit to better manage current and future Azure customers.
“We’re always looking for ways to improve,” says Jim Murphy, CEO of SQLWatchmen. “This training and our book club underscores our commitment to ensuring that all our SQL Professionals are the very best in the industry and can meet the demand of our customers day in, day out,” he adds.
The program is comprised of the following courses:
- IEAzure: Immersion Event on Azure SQL Database, Azure VMs, and Azure Managed Instance
- IEPTO1: Immersion Event on Performance Tuning and Optimization – Part 1
- IEPTO2: Immersion Event on Performance Tuning and Optimization – Part 2
- IECAG: Immersion Event on Clustering and Availability Groups
- IEQS (2019): Immersion Event on Solving Common Performance Problems with Query Store
- IEVLT: Immersion Event on Very Large Tables: Optimizing Performance and Availability through Partitioning
- IECS: Immersion Event on Columnstore Indexes
For more information about this training or to inquire about SQLWatchmen’s services, feel free to contact us or give us a call at: (877) 775-9282. We look forward to serving you.
SQLWatchmen is a leading provider of remote DBA services for businesses throughout North America. We help companies fix, optimize, and maintain their complex SQL databases for consistent uptime, reliability, and efficiency.
SQLskills, powered by Paul S. Randal and Kimberly L. Tripp, two of the world’s most renowned SQL Server experts, is dedicated to providing the highest quality and most in-depth training and consulting in the market.