We just had our formation board meeting for POSSE (sqlposse.com). Wes, Richard and Mike K. met in person since they arrived early to the monthly user group meeting, while I was conferenced in via phone. We did set the initial executive committee in this first meeting: President – Wes Brown Secretary – Richard Heim Treasurer [...]
We are a Microsoft SQL Server database administration Managed Services and consulting company which specializes in helping smaller and medium sized companies protect and manage their data, as well as tune performance. SQLWatchmen has a staff of 6 employees for round-the-clock part-time monitoring.
If your company runs on SQL Server, but you are unsure if your data is really protected, or if your Disaster Recovery plan is not complete or is untested, then give us a call at (877) SQL-Watchmen and we will help you see where you stand.
About Jim Murphy
- I’m Speaking in Sacramento, CA on AlwaysOn. July 26, 2013
- I’m Speaking in South Florida June 28, 2013
- I’m Speaking in Redmond, WA on AlwaysOn. May 17, 2013
- 2 Reasons Why Failover Could Be Slow May 15, 2013
- Custom Training for EOG Resources May 2, 2013
- SQL Rally 2011 – Awesome Event May 17, 2011
- SQLSaturday 107 Wrap Up April 24, 2012
- DBCC loginfo, VLFs and SQL2000 and earlier. March 24, 2011
- SQLWatchmen Company Lunch January 18, 2013
- S3OLV User Group Presentation – AlwaysOn April 11, 2013
- Jim Murphy: Wow, humbling words. Thanks Nancy and it was grea...
- Nancy Hidy Wilson: Jim (aka sp_SQLMurph), Thank you so much for offi...
- Jim Murphy: Phew! Jokes aside, I'll be happy to drive you ar...
- Jim Murphy: If I can only do 1.5 pushups, I likely can't pick...
- Jim Murphy: It was nice meeting you too! Hopefully, I'll see...
Follow @SQLMurph on Twitter